To volunteer with NFO
- Read about the available volunteer opportunities below
- Download or print and complete the volunteer application and submit to email@example.com or drop it off at the NFO Respite Center or Wellness Center.
The following opportunities are currently available through VetCorps:
The following volunteer opportunities are currently available at the Wellness Center:
Front Desk Administrator
The front desk administrator is the first face seen by patrons of the Wellness Center. The duties of this position include:
- greeting people as they walk in
- checking in clients
- notifying practitioners of appointment arrivals
- answering the phone
- scheduling sessions
- answering questions about NFO and the Wellness Center
We are looking for instructors to lead any number of yoga sessions for veterans and their families.
We are looking for instructors wanting to lead any number of mindfulness sessions for veterans and their families.
Therapist/ Alternative Therapist
We seek practitioners of any type of therapy including:
- chiropractic therapy
- craniosacral therapy
To learn more about the Wellness Center, Not Forgotten Outreach, or how to get more involved, call 575-224-1503 or email firstname.lastname@example.org