“Not Forgotten Outreach Appreciation Ski Weekend”
for Surviving Families, Veterans and Active Duty Military
& Their Families
January 23, 24, 25, 2015 Taos Ski Valley, New Mexico
February 20, 21, 22, 2015 Angel Fire, New Mexico
1 Event, 2 Locations
Hit the slopes for a guaranteed good time with loved ones and friends surrounding you. Not Forgotten Outreach, is pleased to provide adaptive & non-adaptive inclusive recreation for the entire Military Family. You and your family will enjoy a day of alpine skiing and snowboarding. It’s a perfect opportunity to improve relationships and at the same time enhance personal well-being. It’s family fun for everyone!
• $25.00 “All Day” lift tickets
• Free Ski/Snowboard Rental Equipment @ TSV & $15.00 Rentals at Angel Fire Resort
• ½ Price Group Lessons for Adults & Children
• Adaptive Ski Lessons (Scholarships Available & Registration deadline 2 weeks prior)
• Adaptive Ski Equipment (provided by National Veterans Winter Sports Clinic)
• Dinner for 200 Military Families @ TSV & 200 Military Families @ Angel Fire
• Live Music on Saturday night during the events.
• Non-Ski Events; Snowshoeing, Tubing, Ice Skating
• Lodging Specials @ Taos Ski Valley (800) 776-1111 & Angel Fire Resort (844) 218-4107
• Free Hot Drinks and Snacks @ the Base.
• Swag bags for participants
Adaptive Registration: (Two (2) weeks prior registration required)
Taos Ski Valley http://skitaos.org/files/kk/ParticipantSheet.pdf
Angel Fire Resort http://www.angelfireresort.com/adaptive-lesson-request/
All of Not Forgotten Outreach events are alcohol & drug free.
Contact Don Peters @ email@example.com or 575-224-1503 for more information
Hosted by: Not Forgotten Outreach
Sponsored by: Taos Milagro Rotary Club, National Veterans Wellness and Healing Center, Taos Ski Valley & Angel Fire Ski Resort, Grand Junction VA Medical Center